Monday 13 April 2009

So basically the garage fucked me over some more, were 3 days late in finishing it, which resulted in me taking a day off to stay in Bristol to collect the car and avoid terribly long train journeys, then they didn't deliver it.

So had to leave boyfriend goon's house at 5.30 am to catch train to Wales, catch connecting train up the valley to work, then repeat in reverse to collect car: total train time: 5 hours. Total walk time: 40mins, then drive home from Bristol 50 mins. Long day, the only thing that saved it from being 2.5 hrs longer was nice French goon offered to collect my keys from Garage Shithole to save me having to catch 2 trains home from work and 1.5 mile walk home to get spares keys then 2 trains back to Bristol. (Thanks Frenchie!)

But my car's now back and, so far, running ok.
Touch wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment